Late Vijay Singh Rao
Visionary Late Vijay Singh Rao has started the construction business from near about year 1970. Later under his guidance their eldest son Mr. Narayan Singh Rao took over the charge and slowly expanded the business by starting building works of state goverment Public works department.
Mr. Narayan Singh Rao has incorporated a proprietorship firm namely M/s. Ravi Construction Company in year 1992.
Since incorporation M/s. Ravi Construction Company started his journey by exeucting small government buildings and completed many prestigious building in Rajsamand, Udaipur, Banswara district of Rajasthan and earn a good reputation with client PWD.
Some of the the building work completed by Ravi Construction are:
- Construction of Rajsamand Collectrate Building
- Construction of Rajsamand District Hospital
- Construction of more than 500+ Police Quarters at Rajsamand District
- Construction of Convention Centre at Udaipur for UIT, Udaipur
- Construction of Deaf and Dumb Hospital at Banswara
with steady progress M/s. Ravi Construction company expanded the wings to other segments of construction. Since year 1999 started Road work also and executed various projects for Rajasthan State Road Development Corporation and State PWD and later in 2001 company started Road work under Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojna in various District of Udaipur, Rajsamand, Bhilwara, Chittorgarh, Banswara
The success story of Ravi construction extended with forsighness of Management Team. since year 2008 the management team decided to expand business outside Rajasthan and grab Road work under PMGSY in Madhya Pradesh also and that meet the growth requirement the management incorporated the new company namely Ravi Infrabuild Projects Pvt. Ltd. in year 2009 on dated 26.02.2009.
After incorporation as a Private Limited company the company expanded operations in various other states of the country started with Madhya Pradesh company is presently working in Gujrat, Maharasthra, Haryana along with Rajasthan and MP. Company.
- Company has completed Major Bridge on Chambal River having length 675 Mtrs. with span arrangement 42.2 x 16 in year 2018 for Urban Improvement Trust, Kota
- Completed almost 50.00 Lakh Cum Earthwork Excavtion/Filling in a year for North Western Railway and other clients in year 2019-20
- Completed 2 Road project 4 months ahead of schedule haivng length approx 100 Kms. for Madhya Pradesh Road Development Corporation (MPRDC) in year 2017 and get bonus incentive.
- Successfully completed Track Linking work of Suratgarh Hanumangarh Section of North Western Railway in year 2012-13 having length of approx 65 Kms.
- Presently executing 6-lane access controlled highway project for National Highways Authority of India in Gujarat for Amritsar Jamnagar Economic Corridor
Quality & Passion with our services!
“Visionary Late Mr. Vijay Singh Rao has started the construction business from small town of Amet, Rajsamand District with local municipalities work like Drain work, small buildings etc. near about year 1970.
Later under his guidance their eldest son Mr. Narayan Singh Rao took over the charge and slowly expanded the business by starting building works of state goverment Public works department.”